Homes or Businesses can become infested with mold very quickly with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property within 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that could have potential health risks.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, our team of professionals can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
The first step is finding the mold and then recognizing the type of mold it is.
Spotless Restoration can offer peace of mind when you need it most!
The Spotless Restoration 6 Step Process:
- 1Inspection and Assessment of Damage
- 2Water Removal (extraction)
- 3Anti-microbial Application (sanitize)
- 4Drying with Air Movement
- 5Drying with Dehumidifying
- 6Monitoring the Drying Process
Mold Damage - What NOT To Do:
- Don't touch or disturb the mold.
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
- Do not wait to call for professional help. Call Spotless Restoration at 781-742-2100.
Call us today at 781-742-2100 or fill out the form . We look forward to working with you!
Get a Quote
Thank You! Your message has been received and we will contact you soon. If this is an emergency, please contact us by phone at 508-415-2092.
Your message has been flagged as spam and was not delivered.