Water contaminated with sewage backup should be considered an emergency situation and should be dealt with as quickly as possible. Spotless Restoration specialists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They are water damage restoration specialists with specialized training, equipment and protective gear to safely restore your home or business.
Sewer backups should be considered an emergency since the water may contain viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that cause serious illnesses.
Spotless Restoration is equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products to help transform any unsafe environment back to a clean and safe home or office.
Specialized training and experience are key factors when choosing a cleanup company to resolve this matter. Our IICR trained specialists are equipped to handle sewage backup , and bring you peace of mind.
Sewer Backup? Call Today at 508-415-2092 for 24 Hour Emergency Service
Spotless Restoration specialist can provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations. These include the following:
- Sewage Backups
- Accident Cleanup
- Animal Waste/Remains
- Odor Removal
As experts in deodorization, Spotless Restoration specialists are trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. These odors can come from a number of sources both inside and outside a structure.
Our IICRC technical specialists can properly remove odors. Masking and other short cuts don't work when your odor problem is serious or persistent.
Please refer to our tips below to protect yourself and your property.
- 1Practice good hygiene such as hand washing with soap and warm water, especially after touching contaminated surfaces and before preparing food.
- 2Keep children and pets away from contaminated areas until they have been cleaned and disinfected.
- 3Don't allow children to play with contaminated toys until they have been disinfected.
- 4Contact a plumber if you suspect your plumbing or septic tank system has been physically damaged,
- 5Boil water for non-drinking uses, such as washing dishes and brushing your teeth, if your private water supply has been contaminated.
- 6Always seek medical advice if you become ill or injured.
What NOT To Do After a Contamination:
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet to avoid electrocution.
- Do not use your water supply for drinking, washing dishes, brushing your teeth, hand-washing or preparing food until you know it safe.
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use televisions or other household appliances.
- Don't go into rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Call us today at 781-742-2100 or fill out the form . We look forward to working with you!
Get a Quote
Thank You! Your message has been received and we will contact you soon. If this is an emergency, please contact us by phone at 508-415-2092.
Your message has been flagged as spam and was not delivered.